Monday, April 14, 2008

Eagle-Sweatpants Monster

This album was created in 2005 as a musical accompaniment to a large sculpture I created at the Atlanta College of Art. The two tracks played simultaneously coming out of the Eagle-Sweatpants Monster's arms. They never had to sync-up at the same place, and because the two tracks are varying lengths they would shift a little at a time each day. The music was made using a Doepher synth-box and an Ensoniq EPS looping keyboard. I've posted the pieces separately here, and I think they work on their own and maintain the feel that they had together. Enjoy.

Photobucket
http://www.mediafire.com/?dxhwfxjmmyn

2 comments:

B.DavisCollins said...

I just downloaded the album and will listen to it today at some point. I must say say though, that photo is incredible!

B.DavisCollins said...

Most of the way through the album and hot shit, this is hot shit! Perfect for waking up in the early afternoon and drinking coffee in my room before work.